5.21.2007

Firenze...

Florence is a great city! We got a basic tour of the city on Saturday. We walked almost six miles. My feet were killing me, but the views were well worth it. There are some amazing places hidden in this city. Everyone is familiar with the Duomo and the Piatza de la Republica, but there are some great places hidden down little side streets. I can't wait until I have some free time to go explore some more. Tomorrow, we are going to Tuesday market; that should be fun. Classes have officially started. I like Italian, but everything else just seems a bit tedious. I would rather just have fun all summer, but I know, Dad, that you're paying for an education.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think your dad wont care at all if you just drop all other classes besides italian!! :) -katie

Brent Norton said...

make sure you don't bet 150 Euro to the guys on the street playing with the boxes and balls....you don't want to spend 4 hours in a police station getting it back....just ask Ben.

Anonymous said...

You are correct that I am paying for an education but I am also paying for you to have an experience of a lifetime! Plus maybe I can use you as a tour guide whenever I get to visit Italy! Dad

Anonymous said...

Greetings from an elderly lady residing near a small, quaint village somewhere in the northern part of the sate of AL, USA.
Soak up some culture, learn a lot, and have fun.